Saturday 8 January 2011

The boring new blog intro

This Post is probably going to be the most boring and pathetic, it is the first post, so it should be introductory.

I'm Nikki, I wanted to share the weird/funny/whatever things in my head with other people, or if noone reads my posts then just have somewhere that I have written it down just for records sake.

Most things I write here will be random. No specific area.

I am tinkering with the idea of starting a separate blog to home my more serious writing, ie poetry/stories/book reviews. Will link when I have.

I am desperately trying to think of some way to improve this post, but short of deleting it and just starting with no intro, I think I will just have to accept its inadequacies and get on with posting the next post, or first proper post.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment